Seasoncard for sale

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
Not a great sales pitch tbh. I'll give you a tenner for it (including postage)

I cancelled the season before last and I don’t miss it. I’m slimmer, wealthier and see friends more.

Part of me regrets getting in to football. I’d not have a mortgage now as everything I had went on Manchester City twenty odd years ago.

Winning things is almost irrelevant. Blackpool was my first home match and Swindon away. We were awful but I was still proud.

Still frequenting bluemoon though.

Still frequenting bluemoon though.

Such a strange way to look at life. I’ve travelled to over sixty countries but if I’d sat at home and did nothing for the last thirty years I would be minted. I’m pretty sure I’ve made the right choice.

I cancelled the season before last and I don’t miss it. I’m slimmer, wealthier and see friends more.

Part of me regrets getting in to football. I’d not have a mortgage now as everything I had went on Manchester City twenty odd years ago.

Winning things is almost irrelevant. Blackpool was my first home match and Swindon away. We were awful but I was still proud.

I've had a similar experience in that absence from going made me feel better about life in general. Not because of the footy, just not being in that environment/booze culture etc.

I thought the new rule prevented the defender giving a penalty away when they accidentally handballed it and only the attacker is punished for accidental handball with a free-kick to the defending team, hence our disallowed goal?

i don't think so ???

any sort of handball is now active from a forwards to defenders if it hits your arm in the box its a pen or no goal, VAR will have the right to over turn the referee if the they think its clear and obvious mistake ??? only in the premier league does the match referee have the right to view it again on handball with VAR inviting him to change his mind ?? but in europe its a stone wall pen or no goal and the officials have no right to over turn it

so what your saying is the match referee should have review the hand ball and if he as made in mistake then on 2nd viewing give him the chance to say it was not handball but ball to hand

i don't think so ???

any sort of handball is now active from a forwards to defenders if it hits your arm in the box its a pen or no goal, VAR will have the right to over turn the referee if the they think its clear and obvious mistake ??? only in the premier league does the match referee have the right to view it again on handball with VAR inviting him to change his mind ?? but in europe its a stone wall pen or no goal and the officials have no right to over turn it

so what your saying is the match referee should have review the hand ball and if he as made in mistake then on 2nd viewing give him the chance to say it was not handball but ball to hand

No, it’s only attackers and only if it leads to a goal scoring chance or goal.

I didn’t want to single any one individual out but this post sums up some of the misguided ranting in this thread.

The Jesus goal and the Llorente goal were scored under different rules.

The handball rule that ruled out our goal yesterday didn’t exist last season.

That has nothing to do with VAR.

As for those on here saying they’re going to stop attending, that’s fair enough and completely your choice but you’ll be in the same bracket as United fans who gave up because of the Glazers or Rangers fans who stopped because Mo Johnston signed. Something goes against what you want so you walk away.

I wish people were as willing to protest when Monday night football was introduced or when City started to sell loyalty.
I never once said i wasn't going again, var is dodgy as fuck, 4 goals disallowed by var this season 2 against us that's us with 50% of the decisions going against us, watched the rags last night and the wolves goal stood which was exactly the same as sterling's against West ham yet wolves stood

I never once said i wasn't going again, var is dodgy as fuck, 4 goals disallowed by var this season 2 against us that's us with 50% of the decisions going against us, watched the rags last night and the wolves goal stood which was exactly the same as sterling's against West ham yet wolves stood
The bit of my post that says “As for those who are saying they will stop attending...” should make it clear that you weren’t one of the people I was referring to.

I quoted you because you seemed to have no idea that the handball law that meant Jesus’ goal was ruled out wasn’t a thing when Llorente’s goal wasn’t disallowed.

A cynic might say that you’ve ignored me pointing out your ignorance, defended yourself on something that I didn’t accuse you of and waited to reply when you have a better example of VAR inconsistency.

The bit of my post that says “As for those who are saying they will stop attending...” should make it clear that you weren’t one of the people I was referring to.

I quoted you because you seemed to have no idea that the handball law that meant Jesus’ goal was ruled out wasn’t a thing when Llorente’s goal wasn’t disallowed.

A cynic might say that you’ve ignored me pointing out your ignorance, defended yourself on something that I didn’t accuse you of and waited to reply when you have a better example of VAR inconsistency.
I have every idea about the handball law, let's see how it plays out for other teams then hey, and also watching the scum vs wolves game last night then seeing the var decision on tv, the amount of times they moved and manipulated the lines is worrying

mark my words, we have not seen anything yet with the new hand ball rule ?? and i can tall you the players will be looking for it every game from now on, even in training players are working on things and you bet they will be flicking the ball up onto the defender instead of beating him and knowing its a stone wall pen???

how can you move so quickly out of the way from a yard or so away, its just impossible to not stopping the ball hitting your arm if a player flicks it up ?? and if i was a coach i be training all my players once in the box and there is nothing on then look for the arm of a player and the rules in place gives you a stone wall pen, i did say all this before the new season with the new hand ball rule and i quoted 3 games before a review was ordered and new rules put in place, well it took 2 games and they did nothing because it involved manchester city not united or liverpool but its coming and watch the rule change over night
Defenders can’t be penalised for accidental handball under the new rules can they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.