Var debate 2019/20

Yes I'm surprised nobody has asked the refs to make a public statement answering the question, "What could Jesus have done when he received the ball to allow City to score a valid goal ? ". If the answer is "Nothing, the team gained possession from a handball ". Then what would be the point of playing on?

This is a good point.

The word OR should not be in there, my bad, it isn't in the IFAB guidelines which is this...

ECbzjtyXsAU9Bs9
it was on the page/link that was attached to the original post

Sorry, but I've seen the version with 'OR' posted on here several times over the last few days.

This is why there needs to be official clarification & synergy between what IFAB states & the FA states.

Like I said there was one irrefutable fact in all of this.... The ball hit Laporte & deviated into his path. We can continue splitting hairs over and/or, but doing so detracts from the major points of phases, clarification & synergy of the rules from all the governing bodies.

The word OR is NOT in there anywhere, see for yourself below from the IFAB website...... so the point stands, there are 2 different guidelines for the 2 completely different situations.

ECbzjtyXsAU9Bs9

The Premier League replied back to me, they didn't answer the question of course........

Hi Paul

Our officials follow the Laws of the Game when refereeing our matches.

Kind regards

Tommy

Sent: 20 August 2019 17:44
To: General Info <info@premierleague.com>
Subject: On The Pitch FAQ

You link the IFAB guidelines for handball from your site. It says on there "it's an offence if a player gains/possession/control first, then creates a goal scoring chance". It does not say the word accidental.

Are the Premier league laws and new guidelines different to the IFAB ones you link to for handball?

Thanks

Paul

Listen to the Wolves defender,

"I thought I would get the ball, but it bounced over my leg and I caught him yes it was a penalty "

Difficult to argue against that.
I’m not disputing he caught him but Pogba clearly throws himself at the player, Coady a a dipper, I wouldn’t believe anything those fuckers say.

Yes I'm surprised nobody has asked the refs to make a public statement answering the question, "What could Jesus have done when he received the ball to allow City to score a valid goal ? ". If the answer is "Nothing, the team gained possession from a handball ". Then what would be the point of playing on?

There was no reason to NOT play on,
as not a single soul in the whole ground has seen the minimal touch of Laportes arm (which didn't even have an influence on the game).
Oliver didn't see it, the lino didn't, no player, no fan, no coach.
Only VAR.

Was it a breach of the new idiotic handball rule? Yeah. That's all.

Could Laporte have done anything better? No. He was perfectly in line with human anatomy and physiology.
The handball rule doesn't care about human movement patterns, it's made by idiots who have never played football.

The Premier League replied back to me, they didn't answer the question of course........

Hi Paul

Our officials follow the Laws of the Game when refereeing our matches.

Kind regards

Tommy

Sent: 20 August 2019 17:44
To: General Info <info@premierleague.com>
Subject: On The Pitch FAQ

You link the IFAB guidelines for handball from your site. It says on there "it's an offence if a player gains/possession/control first, then creates a goal scoring chance". It does not say the word accidental.

Are the Premier league laws and new guidelines different to the IFAB ones you link to for handball?

Thanks

Paul

Paul, aka Florida Blue - Can I make a suggestion? Perhaps you would like to respond to Tommy at the Premier League and ask him to let you have a copy of or link to the Laws of the Game that he has mentioned and which their officials follow when refereeing our matches. We should all know. The Rules must be publicly available. It is the letter of the Law 12 which must be applied.

You are acting perfectly reasonably and correctly in pursuing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.