Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Oliver deserves some sympathy , i genuinely think he didnt see the incident , but VAR 100% did see the incident and for Swarbrick to come out with his ridiculous comments today only confirms PGMOL's agenda , every pundit and football observer who has seen the Rodri incident have confirmed it was a nailed on penalty , and then Swarbrick comes out with that crock of shit.

He also never mentions the fact Alderwereld puts a hand on Lamela and shoves him, pushing both him and Rodri in the direction they fall. So it's utter bullshit.

Having watched the game 3 times now there’s one other ‘mad’ refereeing call that I’m not sure has been mentioned yet.

There’s one passage of play where Bernardo does some real ‘playground rips’ to completely take liberties with 3 spurs players. Literally rinses the fuck out of them.

One of them the completely clatters him (out of anger by the look of it) almost knocking his head off.

Oliver gives a foul.

To Spurs.

It’s fucking mind blowing.

It’s like the voice in his ear has said ‘fuck these ****s taking the piss, stamp all over it now and give a foul against him’.

It’s even worse than the Rodrigo incident.
Bernado was making a back. See PIGFACE leaflet "Excuses for Incompetent Refereeing" page 32, section 2 "How to Fuck Citeh Over".

He also never mentions the fact Alderwereld puts a hand on Lamela and shoves him, pushing both him and Rodri in the direction they fall. So it's utter bullshit.

Sterling was booked for touching a spurs players shoulder and was far less contact than the Rodri penalty

Sterling was booked for touching a spurs players shoulder and was far less contact than the Rodri penalty

The match has gone now lets move on, were repeating the same things everday. We all know it should have been a penalty but it wasn't given?? Hopefully over the season things will even themselves out

Absolutely.
Swarbrick: “The arm was around the top of the body, yet Rodri fell forward. He didn’t fall backwards like he was pulled, he fell forward, so he felt contact, can he win the header? No he can’t, so he’s gone down looking for a penalty."

Rodri, Lamella and Alderweireld were moving forward. How the hell should someone fall backwards when he was pushed in the neck?

Sorry, but that alone is proof Swarbrick should never have been a match official.

And Oliver HAS seen it and waved it away.
He put a finger to his eye several times after the incident to insist he has seen it very well and doesn't need any VAR.

After the ruled off Jesus goal he pointed to his ear to show he was told by VAR it was no goal.

Corruption and bias are both inherently wrong but they are not the same thing.

Oliver may have seen part of the penalty incident (and even from that he should have given a penalty). If you watch the replay in slow motion, as many have alluded to he is looking towards the penalty spot at the start of the foul on Rodri.....however he looks back and the foul is still going on and as I said even from that he should have given the penalty.....now Ive also read conflicting reports saying that VAR did adjudge that it wasnt a penalty and other reports saying VAR wasnt consulted/wouldnt have been consulted in this instance....again you are correct in one way...i have no idea how anyone looking at that with the aid of a replay doesnt give a penalty but from some of the reports that have been written the VAR officials didnt believe it was....again i have no idea how but there are a number of possibilites...corruption, bias or a complete different interpitation of what a foul is to the vast majority of what the footballing world would deem a foul....

You have essentially agreed with everything that I/has been said.

For whatever reason, and despite the evidence you acknowledge, you still want to sit on the fence with this.

That is your prerogative but I have to say I think it is an incredibly naive way of looking at it.

One thing I'm not quite clear about. Does the ref have the authority to overall a VAR ruling, if they've got the balls to do it, and they think it's utter bullshit, judged by any measure of common sense? Because I actually don't think all authority on the field should be taken away from the ref by technology and a man in a van or wherever. I don't at all want to see the game going in that direction.
I'm thinking particularly about the Laporte “handball”, which was nothing of the kind as judged by any sane person. Oliver basically seemed to abdicate from that one, but he looked pretty sheepish about it.

You have essentially agreed with everything that I/has been said.

For whatever reason, and despite the evidence you acknowledge, you still want to sit on the fence with this.

That is your prerogative but I have to say I think it is an incredibly naive way of looking at it.

what i dont agree with (and maybe i misuderstood your initial post) is what others are saying....that ref's are directly instructed to not give decisions to our players.......i disagree with the notion that there is a direct corruption/cheating aimed at us on match days.....

what i dont agree with (and maybe i misuderstood your initial post) is what others are saying....that ref's are directly instructed to not give decisions to our players.......i disagree with the notion that there is a direct corruption/cheating aimed at us on match days.....
In 2 games there were 5 reviews,we had 3 of them and 2 goals and 2 pts down and a stonewall not given,what more evidence do you need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.