Seasoncard for sale

No, it’s only attackers and only if it leads to a goal scoring chance or goal.

i think the rules says it still hand ball and VAR will ask the referee to look at it on the monitor ?? just like if you cross the ball and the defender arms stop the cross, but the uefa rule is handball is handball and goes to the VAR team to give it the ref does not get a vote

like i was saying if a player now get into the box and flicks the ball up and it hits the arm of the defender its going to be a stone wall pen even if he can not get out of the way

i think the rules says it still hand ball and VAR will ask the referee to look at it on the monitor ?? just like if you cross the ball and the defender arms stop the cross, but the uefa rule is handball is handball and goes to the VAR team to give it the ref does not get a vote

like i was saying if a player now get into the box and flicks the ball up and it hits the arm of the defender its going to be a stone wall pen even if he can not get out of the way
It might be a penalty but it won't be stone wall. If the ball is knocked on to a hand by the player in question or a nearby player then it isn't a free-kick (or penalty if inside the box), so in effect there is no change to what we already had. If the defender deliberately handles it's a penalty but if the attacker flicks the ball up onto a defender and his arms are in a natural position it won't be. What they're saying in the incident at the weekend is if the ball had hit the defender and not Laporte it would not have been a penalty because the defender hasn't intentionally handled.

No, there still needs to be intent for that to be given. Your analogy wouldnt be a penalty unless the defender was deemed to have deliberately moved their body to a position more likely to influence the body.

What the fuck have you started Steve...... ;-))) Not seen anything regarding the sale of your season ticket for 30 pages.... How are the mods letting this monster get so out of control...!

Think he had the balls to realize he may have made a mistake, which is more than these weak knees Refs and their mates making excuses for them.

Jesus wept, when we're picking up the the premiership trophy come the end of the season, will you really be cancelling your season ticket.....Not a chance and you know you won't. Its change, I don't like it as it's not been to positive for us, but we'll get used to it.

The fun is when it happens to other teams, can't wait.....

Chin up blues.
So instead of celebrating when City score you'd be happier to celebrate a non goal by any other team?

Why the fk you say??.

Because if you are a true supporter of Manchester City and love the club then you certainly don't give up and turn your back on them after two games. It's not a whim of some VAR guy 200 miles away and the wrong decision...it's actually the correct decision but only because it is based on the new handball rule which is a complete and utter farce.

The eagerness of so many City fans to give up on their team after just a couple of games is really strange. Of course, we were all sickened when the realisation set in that a great victory had been taken away from us. But we are now watching the best football ever seen in the PL and are able to see and give our support to some of the best players in the world playing for City every week. I doubt we will ever be in a better position footballing wise than we are right now.
'if you are a true supporter' ??
I'll confirm that Bilbo is possibly the most dedicated Blue i've ever met. Comes to all home games from Southampton (?) and has been doing so for years. Also where does he say he's 'giving up on City? It seems to me he's giving up on going to live games, just like i have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.