NFL Football

Good to see we got the Michael Thomas situation sorted out.

We're very much in a must win now situation. Should have had at least 1 Superbowl appearance in the last 2 years. Both situations utterly ridiculous and farcical.

Interested to see how Kamara gets on as the main back, sure he'll be fine and Cook will give us more options in the air. Can't have Thomas 100 receptions in front of the next guy again.
I agree, looking forward to seeing Cook and Brees spark up a connection, we have missed an elite TE in the last couple years.

Glad we have our contracts sorted, no hold outs and we have some time now to prep for Kamara's contract which will be interesting.

I agree, looking forward to seeing Cook and Brees spark up a connection, we have missed an elite TE in the last couple years.

Glad we have our contracts sorted, no hold outs and we have some time now to prep for Kamara's contract which will be interesting.

If Tre'Quan Smith can gain some consistency, he's one to watch out for and will help take pressure off of Thomas.

Also, Latavius Murray is a load! Very good goal line back and frankly is capable of rushing for 1,000 yards in his own right. The Saints won't lose much, if anything replacing Ingram with Murray and I'm a big Ingram fan. His joining the team should help keep Kamara fresh.

Going to see Seahawks v Rams in Seattle in a couple of months. First game!
Hope you have a good time. You'll definitely notice the many stoppages of play for "television time outs" as compared to non-American football.

Seattle is supposed to be a great place to see a game. The stadium design makes the crowd noise seem immense. I believe I read somewhere the activity in the stadium has measured on the Richter scale before.

If you are able, go a few hours early and tailgate. Bring some sandwiches or meat to grill and beers to drink. You'll enjoy that experience as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.