Jadon Sancho

Exactly my first thought .

Sounds like media bullshit .

Dortmund sit between Atletico and Juventus in terms of revenue and spend conservatively on transfer fees, they can easily afford big wages to their key players.

German media reported this last week, I doubt it's made up.

Given the lack of extension, it's probably more of a reward for sitting still this summer and an acknowledgement that they were underpaying him before and he'll be gone in 12 months time.

Why would we sign Sancho to replace Merlin?

They play in different positions and we already have a built-in replacement for Spanish Dave.

Hopefully.

Sancho is no replacement for David Silva. We might get someone who could come up to 75 to 80% of what David Silva brought to the Etihad, but no one could produce what he has given us - and for ten years!!

Do we get a sell on %. Thought we had first option in a sale?
Fuck him wouldn’t have him back, didn’t want to stay and play for us before so what’s changed now, anyway Pep wouldn’t entertain him now. What I don’t get about him is why he is valued as highly as he is, higher the Sane and Kev, what’s that about?

Last edited:
Fuck him wouldn’t have him back, didn’t want to stay and play for us before so what’s changed now, anyway Pep wouldn’t entertain him now. What I don’t get about him is why he is valued as highly as he is, higher the Sane and Kev, what’s that about?

English premium?

If so, that’s some fucking premium!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.