Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the idea of this forum to predict the result of the game or the number of incorrect VAR calls, shite refereeing decisions or goals disallowed ?

So much more difficult than previously.

Referee: Andre Marriner Assistants: Scott Ledger; Simon Long Fourth official: Simon Hooper VAR: Kevin Friend Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

The bottler and now the blind man,they are taking the piss out of us now

there won’t be anything during the game that we can truly celebrate other than a polite cheer when “VAR GOAL” comes up on a big screen so no point getting excited for me. May as well just check the results afterwards

I was jumping around like an idiot at the game last weekend, don't think I'll be so quick to celebrate in future.

Shouldnt we have started our preparations days ago so as to properly recover from the now mandatory amputations. Leaving it will the last minute could be messy.

Referee: Andre Marriner Assistants: Scott Ledger; Simon Long Fourth official: Simon Hooper VAR: Kevin Friend Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

The bottler and now the blind man,they are taking the piss out of us now
If they somehow manage to get a corner, I wonder whether blind Andre will spot Otamendi hauling down Josh King (or whoever) for a penner?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.