Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

Former Director, who’s father played for Bury and has a stand named after him, has handcuffed herself to the stand in which is named after her father.

Maybe it’s because I’ve had a couple of drinks but I found it rather emotional.

Don't fell sorry for the players or manager they will find another club , my sympathy is with the workers at the club plenty probably on minimum/living wage and their futures and finally the supporters , it must be breaking their hearts , football is far more than a pastime or hobby. Really hope someone steps in at the last minute to save them , but i don't think its our clubs responsibility , we have helped them with training facilities etc., if they do get kicked out of the EFL then i am sure Bury 2019 will surface and live to fight another day

As somebody said a few pages back: The council have to make clear that planning permission will not be granted for anything on the Gigg Lane site for the next 25 years. Obviously this can be changed if the club themselves build a new stadium elsewhere.

As somebody said a few pages back: The council have to make clear that planning permission will not be granted for anything on the Gigg Lane site for the next 25 years. Obviously this can be changed if the club themselves build a new stadium elsewhere.
This can also be changed by appeal, ultimately to Secretary if State Its a brown field site so likely it would get approval.

Former Director, who’s father played for Bury and has a stand named after him, has handcuffed herself to the stand in which is named after her father.

Maybe it’s because I’ve had a couple of drinks but I found it rather emotional.
Same for me, although the fact it was just her and two other people outside the club did remind me of the Father Ted episode with the film protest. "Down with this sort of thing, careful now".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.