Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I'm a signed up member rather than a guest. I read the forum rules and believe I am adhering to them
In my opinion, if you're not a City fan, you're a guest on here (signed up or not)
You know there's a reporting function on here though if you genuinely feel I am posting out of line.
Thanks for that. I've only been on here since december 2007 (before the money, back when I was a Chelsea fan),so I wasn't aware of the "report" facility. You learn something every day, eh?
Ben Thatcher playing for both our clubs - possibly the most disgusting footballer I have ever seen - and that neither club can claim to be innocent completely.
I can see where you're coming from re Thatcher. He wouldn't win any popularity contests. Though, seeing as I've been watching football since the early 70s, I'd have to go away and think for a while before definitively saying he's the most disgusting footballer I've seen. Kevin Muscat immediately springs to mind there. Also, there was a group at Brum in the 80s (was it?) that weren't particularly angelic either.

Anyway, I've had my say.

I suspect your current visit will last about as long as your last one did.

Enjoy the moment.

Oh this is my first and only account on here. Are you referring to the guy pretending to be a City fan? That wasn't me, I would be ashamed to even pretend I support another club.

I signed up here because of the interesting discussions following the draw on Saturday. Have been reading these pages for years here and there as a benchmark for opposing fan insight. Good community on the whole, keep it up!

Oh so it's an international cartel working against City?
Are they just football fans that support all clubs except City, or more likely for financial gain?
I think the Champions League final is the biggest stage to be on in club football, and around the biggest stage you would expect this international cartel to operate - but wouldn't expect you to understand.

:P
Ha you shit the bed in the final,the dippers were there for the taking

Ha you shit the bed in the final,the dippers were there for the taking

Yeah it wasn't good viewing as a Spurs fan.
City vs Spurs make much more interesting games and would rather that had been the final.

Still, Tottenham, Ajax, Liverpool as a route to Champions League glory was certainly there for your taking too. Maybe this season. Hope we don't meet in the knockouts anyway.

Are they just football fans that support all clubs except City, or more likely for financial gain?
I think the Champions League final is the biggest stage to be on in club football, and around the biggest stage you would expect this international cartel to operate - but wouldn't expect you to understand.

Mate get a life , would you walk into a city pub and spout this bollox , no you wouldn’t so don’t come on here being a key board warrior!

yes, i believe at present its incompetance.....humans no matter the money invovled/training given/practise or experience will make mistakes.....

the other part that people need to accept is that two human beings can see the same event completely differently.....
Wow exhausted reading your endless replies. You do without a shadow of a doubt put forward and opinion,option. The thing that galls most Simon is the two humans beings who seen the event differently are remarkably the two human beings who are officiating the game. Wow remarkable. Or maybe not. You see the whole agenda thing hasn’t started because VAR was introduced ( being a blue you’ll know this ) it’s been ongoing for a while now. The introduction of VAR was hopefully going to resolve some of the more dubious decisions that say, went against City. But no! It’s actually fucking worse and makes people even angrier. Just more fuel to add to the fire. They can actually review it a billion times and still, still get it wrong. Except for the two folk on the planet who see it differently. Then we actually have to listen to Swarprick come off with that shit, and like some other infallible being he’ll not even been questioned about it. Need the Spanish Inquisition here. I do see the point you’re making but I just can’t feel it, accept it, believe it. Most won’t either. The fact it was them again, just makes it hurt even more. Anyway really should’ve tanked them 4 or 5, and you know Simon. That makes it even more worse aghhhhhhhhh.

Oh this is my first and only account on here. Are you referring to the guy pretending to be a City fan? That wasn't me, I would be ashamed to even pretend I support another club.

I signed up here because of the interesting discussions following the draw on Saturday. Have been reading these pages for years here and there as a benchmark for opposing fan insight. Good community on the whole, keep it up!

You are fooling nobody.

Interestingly, before the City game a Spurs forum had a poll, straight yes/no for VAR. It was around 25/75 in favour of 'no' before the City game. After the City game people went back and changed their votes for a considerable swing in favour of 'yes'.
giphy.gif

That makes absolutely no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.