Life and Time

Worzel Gummidge#9

Do you ever feel as though you are missing out on things and life is passing you by a bit? It's the beginning of September at the back end of next week and it just feels like the year has flown over without really doing much

Just been a bit like groundhog day recently and everything is so mundane etc.

I think having something to look forward to definitely helps though

I love September and wait all year for it to come back around. I would be willing to be cryogenically frozen and only taken out for sept and one week in April to go to the Caribbean.

Do you ever feel as though you are missing out on things and life is passing you by a bit? It's the beginning of September at the back end of next week and it just feels like the year has flown over without really doing much

Consistently so.

Yep. And time goes faster each year that passes doesn’t it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.