First City Goal You Saw Live

My first game , season 1953/54 sorry but no idea which game or scorer .
In 57/58 Mrs Elsie Revie (husband of Don ) my teacher @ Mauldeth Road Primary school was my school .

Samaras vs. Everton, 2006 I think. Had already been to a handful of games before, but never saw us on the scoresheet, hah.

Notts County away in 1998 (I'm guessing at the year). I don't really remember the goal, just seem to remember Danny Allsopp celebrating.

Colin Bell 1974 League Cup Final. 9 years old. Got taken by my dad and grandad. Cried all the way home at the travesty of a result

Did the same as you with Wolves game in 74, cried til I fell asleep on the coach on the way home.
Always remember somebody said on the coach down “why have all the Wolves fans only got 2 fingers on each hand”.
At least 76 made up for it and made us some of the only fans to see us win anything for 30+ years. It’s easy these days, ha.

Boxing Day 1977 - Tueart.

The first of 3 he got that day.

Remembered more for it being Colin Bells comeback game

1985 David Phillips in 5-1 promotion game v Charlton
Was only 6 and don’t really remember it, my dad just said I was crying from all the noise and being thrown about by him
Early goals I can still picture are a Gordon Davies diving header and Craig Johnson scoring for Liverpool when they battered us on a Boxing Day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.