United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit ive not seen James play live at all.
Is he a good footballer ...or not...?

Have to admit ive not seen James play live at all.
Is he a good footballer ...or not...?

I'd like to think I'm generally pretty clued up on the game, so it disappoints me to admit I literally hadn't a clue who this lad was. Honestly never heard of him.

As ever, it's been pushed like the lad is about 17 and straight out the famous academy. So I was even more surprised to learn that he is actually 22.

Given the state of where they are, and from what I've seen of him so far, he will likely get in the England squad in the next 12 months. And that'll not be merited, it's just how it works.

Then in the next 3 years he will be playing for Sunderland in league 2, probably under Steve Bruce.

I have to admit that united were decent at hunting down the ball. That should get them to a decent place in the league. That and a shit load of brown envelopes.

Is it me or would the press go apeshit if we'd organised a closed doors friendly against one of our PL rivals during the season?

Rags played Sheffield United at Carrington.

In that case, we'd only play Liverpool

I'd like to think I'm generally pretty clued up on the game, so it disappoints me to admit I literally hadn't a clue who this lad was. Honestly never heard of him.

As ever, it's been pushed like the lad is about 17 and straight out the famous academy. So I was even more surprised to learn that he is actually 22.

Given the state of where they are, and from what I've seen of him so far, he will likely get in the England squad in the next 12 months. And that'll not be merited, it's just how it works.

Then in the next 3 years he will be playing for Sunderland in league 2, probably under Steve Bruce.

Actually I think everyone will be really surprised if he makes the England squad as he's a Welsh international

James' fame and move to the rags came about from one goal he scored in the FA cup. Apart from that he's done nothing

Anyone know why Lingard keeps on popping up on all these adverts ? He has'nt mastered the game of football and yet he's on telly more than the cast of Coronation St.

He’s in an advert with Antony Joshua another pretender who can’t back it up against the big boys. Selling cheap and nasty deodorant is their level.

I think that James lad is Welsh - ...so the rags can wank themselves into oblivion comparing him to giggs.

He’s in an advert with Antony Joshua another pretender who can’t back it up against the big boys. Selling cheap and nasty deodorant is their level.
Now I'm not Joshua's biggest fan (far from it), but surely he could sell said deodorant without the help of the charlatan international footballer?

Not sure on the marketing strategy on this one.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.