Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet a large sum of dosh that the first time they go down in our box it will be a penalty. VAR will agree.
If we draw or worse,get beat, and VAR has had another hand in it, there will be some serious questions asked no doubt.
It depends on us scoring early. If we do, we’ll get every dodgy decision going claiming it evens itself out. If it’s still level at 60 minutes, yes, watch out for cheating.

It’ll be more obvious in the games v top 6 sides.

Really looking forward to this one. Nice and sunny weather predicted, decent home support and a ground we have historically done very well at.
Great to see a bit of cheerfullness creeping out but not sure I am looking forward to it. For me the football is secondary now to VAR and the enjoyment levels are plummeting.
Hopefully things will pick up but for now deflation is the order of the day. Anyway enjoy the sunshine.

He hasn't played on a small ground yet so I suppose you could argue he may be pressed too quickly for what he's been used to but we don't know.

Fernandinho may be more used to our League but he's 34, coming off the back of a summer tournament with his country. He's not played any preseason games or had any minutes at all yet.

I think Rodri is improving fast and I was mightily impressed with his performance against Spurs. Apart from Esteemed Kompany I'm surprised it appears no one else is.
Rodri looks more used to getting pressed quickly than anybody. I don't understand why people keep acting like he joined us from the Belgian or Dutch league or something.
He played for bloody Athletico Madrid.

Can see it now. Var to correctly deny us points, people ignore that it’s the correct call and causes an absolute meltdown on here with enough conspiracy claims to rid the world of tin foil for the next decade. Elsewhere, salah falls over gets a match winning penalty and var doesn’t overturn it.

Can see it now. Var to correctly deny us points, people ignore that it’s the correct call and causes an absolute meltdown on here with enough conspiracy claims to rid the world of tin foil for the next decade. Elsewhere, salah falls over gets a match winning penalty and var doesn’t overturn it.
I can see us getting a VAR decision in this one as we coast to an easy comfy win so all the head in the cloud fans / media can point and say......'it evens out over a season'.

City win 4-2
City should of won 6-0
VAR tried it's best for Bournemouth but couldn't quiet pull it off much to Larry 'the louch' nevielle's Dissatisfaction.
COME ON CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.