League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
PL for me, love to see us win back to back and hopefully go on a run of titles. Do that and the CL will happen but prefer a decade of City dominance at home. To be honest other European clubs seem to be struggling with a couple of exceptions, I think we will soon be back in the situation where the best team in England is automatically amongst the favourites to win the CL. It looks like 3 in the last 8 this year and look how far behind City one of them ended up last season......

Depending on the draw on Friday, we could be in a great position to win both.

PL for me, love to see us win back to back and hopefully go on a run of titles. Do that and the CL will happen but prefer a decade of City dominance at home. To be honest other European clubs seem to be struggling with a couple of exceptions, I think we will soon be back in the situation where the best team in England is automatically amongst the favourites to win the CL. It looks like 3 in the last 8 this year and look how far behind City one of them ended up last season......

That's already happened: the best team in England are the favourites and have been since the beginning of the season.

i think this is an interesting time to resurrect this.

Despite what many feel on this forum, i would dearly love to win the European Cup

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.