Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he’s the player manager of Anderlecht I find it fucking mental that he’s still playing for the National Team and is having his testimonial for City.

If I were an Anderlecht fan I’d feel like he thought the job was a joke.

Simon Davies has announced in a press conference this morning that he will manage the team on match days from now on with Kompany the new Captain. Vinny still technically manager but not a good sign after 4 games!

He'll be back in January I reckon.

Simon Davies has announced in a press conference this morning that he will manage the team on match days from now on with Kompany the new Captain. Vinny still technically manager but not a good sign after 4 games!

He'll be back in January I reckon.
Ouch, sounds like a mess. Want Vinny to do well obviously but this whole thing has seemed like a bad idea from the start.

That should of been the case from the start as a player manager on match days you should just be a player and let assistant manager take charge. Mentioned it and asked the question when kompany first took the job, I was saying when peter Reid was our player manager he wouldnt be the manager when he played he left it all to his assistant.

That should of been the case from the start as a player manager on match days you should just be a player and let assistant manager take charge. Mentioned it and asked the question when kompany first took the job, I was saying when peter Reid was our player manager he wouldnt be the manager when he played he left it all to his assistant.
i agree, too much to think about at once. this makes sense. spread the burden on matchdays, concentrate on your responsibility to the team when playing.

Officialy this was the plan from the start.

Good decision, Vince is smart enough to make the right changes.

People have to stop looking at that 2 on 12 points.

Whith some luck this was 10 on 12 points.

This doesnt change the project, it just slows it down a bit.

Friday against the reigning champ. Looking forward to it.

But still without a forward. :(

Roofe will be back after the interland break.

Simon Davies,manager......that should strike fear into every fan..........of Anderlecht,i mean.

The man is fucking useless.

Good to do it now than wait. You simply can’t be on ge pitch and manage one aspect of not both will always suffer. I don’t think it will be long before he picks one or the other permanently too.

This was always too big a job for his first go at management esp as player/manager,i wonder where this leaves his desire to be a manager,if he wanted to play on he should have stayed with us another year,his desire to play has always led him to make wrong decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.