PL denies request for more PL Winners medals

Back in the day when I played in the SE Lancs League my club was allocated 12 medals FOC. We could have as many additional medals as we wanted provided we paid for them. That was common sense, but since when did common sense apply with the PL & the FA ?

I'm sure last year it was 40 medals, anyone with 5 appearances or more had to have one, the rest to be distributed as the club chose. Extra ones could be requested.

Back in the day when I played in the SE Lancs League my club was allocated 12 medals FOC. We could have as many additional medals as we wanted provided we paid for them. That was common sense, but since when did common sense apply with the PL & the FA ?
Maybe it's just David 'fingers in every pie' Gill sulking.

It should be as many as you see fit for Squad, 3rd Keeper and staff. A bit like super bowl rings. Therefore close to 50?

Of course he did, my point was if we just get 25 based on the submitted squad then players under21 that make a good contribution could miss out.

Jesus wasn't in our 25 in 2017/18 either.
That is ridiculous, City should just have them made themselves. Why do the Premier League have to be so awkward about it, it’s no skin off their arse, or is it because it’s us.

The Fail running an exclusive that City requested more PL Winners medals but request denied by PL...

I quickly scanned the comments, numerous "we bought the trophy can we buy more medals" coments

However, one blue comment had me start the day with a smile!

Dazzblue100, City of Manchester, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

Liverpool also asked for more Prem medals in December

FFS everyone. Look who posted it. The Daily Fail. It's a wind up for the clicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.