TV Series

Absolutely but like with the first couple of series of Sherlock, quality takes time I guess. I had forgotten, actually, how good Mindhunter was until I started watching season 2. Really great to see Anna Torv back after how good she was back with Fringe although I hope she will be better utilized going forward
I thought Fringe dragged on a bit and got stupid as it went on, tbh.

It was,but it was very much of its time.It looks very dated now and other shows,like the other quoted,are better.

Big fan of Gomorrah, The Wire and my current favourite Better Call Saul but we’ll have to agree to disagree about The Sopranos.

I think you have a little crush on ms Torv..

lol, she's attractive no question but no crush. I like her character and acting, a bit underwritten this season however - she sort of disappeared after episode 3 or 4 into the background with the focus on her personal life. They even began to introduce workplace misogyny with Gunn but never really went anywhere with it - season 3?

But it was a strong season nevertheless, Bill's storyline was riveting - on a side note, I was regularly distracted by all the cigarette smoking. Remarkable to think there was a time that that sort of behavior was so prevalent or accepted, particularly in enclosed spaces. Interestingly enough, many Brits will likely have recognized her but Bill's wife was from the original Office UK series as Rachel.

Netflix with Dolby Vision is outstanding as well

Last edited:
There's an advert on Sky for a new show called Euphoria, only it gives no clue whatsoever what the programme is about - it's like a long ad for a mobile phone network, just lots of people showing various states of emotion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.