Glenfell Burning Effigy Court Case

I don't seek in any way to condone this act, but it does rather seem that the burners of the effigy adorned with cut-out paper immigrants burning in the windows are being held to a speedier and higher standard of justice than those responsible for actualy people burning to death in the actual Grenfell tower. Strange old world.

I don't seek in any way to condone this act, but it does rather seem that the burners of the effigy adorned with cut-out paper immigrants burning in the windows are being held to a speedier and higher standard of justice than those responsible for actualy people burning to death in the actual Grenfell tower. Strange old world.
good point.

I live on the top floor of a tower block in Manchester.

Mast climbers are going up right now. If it wasnt for those poor people in Grenfell we'd be getting the same cladding.

Thank fuck we are not.

I was just thinking about that case as I was typing my last post. Very similar in some ways.
Yes. Both insensitive attention seeking pricks
Rich knobhead laughing at poor people being burnt alive, few hours picking litter up in a rough area should do the trick.
Good Idea. I'm all for that, as long as the locals can singe his shitter with a blowtorch whilst he's picking up litter.

If he wasn't a rich guy would it have ended up in Court?? I'm old enough to remember when telling jokes about starving Biafrans was just considered 'bad taste'. Its a different time now and he was an utter dickhead.

This guy has provided the perfect distraction to the penny pinching twats that said it was ok to use that cladding.

Thanks for clarifying. I'd guess the tariff if found guilty wouldn't be that high unless they can somehow prove the racial aspect.
No I dont think it is that. What the prosecution are saying is that when viewed holistically with other racist comments that he posted ( that we havent hears about yet), then it shows that the video was about the Grenfell disaster and people who died in it and not about his friends, which is what he is claiming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.