Rooney

Ah but that is where you are wrong. They can do something and will do something IF, Rughead wears that number when he appears on the pitch, until then they cannot do anything. Derby have a variety of shirt numbers that Ruggy could wear and it is likely that is why they would say that Ruggy and Derby are in breach of advertising agreements if he actually plays in that number, in the meantime they can get all the free publicity going. He will never coach them and I doubt he will play much for them, it is a cynical money making tactic being exploited by Ruggy, the bookies and Derby.

They fine people if they appear on telly endorsing a betting company! Don't suppose the have to wait for a player to stroll about on PL pitch before his contract with a foreign tv channel bites his arse.

See the granny Shagger's been sent off for a WWE type forearm smash spotted by VAR.He must have thought he was still playing for the rags to think he could get away with it

See the granny Shagger's been sent off for a WWE type forearm smash spotted by VAR.He must have thought he was still playing for the rags to think he could get away with it

Yep. It makes me bloody seethe the stuff him and his fucking raggy mates used to get away with. And they still insist they never received preferential treatment...SCUM!!

Funny how the FArce can fine players and managers for appearing in an advertisement for a betting company (depending on which team is involved) and yet we have betting companies emblazoned over the front of God knows how many PL club shirts.
And don't forget Stoke City who are owned by a betting company.no conflict of interest there for the media to jump all over....not a word from the cutting edge press these last few years.

Why wasn't it a penalty? Looked like they had a retaken corner instead.
Have not seen it but if the offence happened before the ball was played then it is not a penalty. The ball is not counted as being in play until it is kicked. I assume the ref has then had the corner taken.

Have not seen it but if the offence happened before the ball was played then it is not a penalty. The ball is not counted as being in play until it is kicked. I assume the ref has then had the corner taken.
Thought the ball was kicked. But sure if not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.