Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

City turning Etihad into Las Vegas. It's gone full circle this thread.... And still nobody knows what's happening for sure.

Show me any football ground where public transport appears miraculously to whisk everyone away within minutes.
Wembley doesn't do a bad job, I don't much like the stadium, but it gets rid of the crowd pretty quickly really, especially as its nearly twice the size, I suppose for most finals you have 2 separate "exits", the losers first, then the winners.

The construction companies can employ local builders, architects, security staff etc. This would be an indoor arena that could be used all year round mate.

I know, I was quoting the person who said we had enough with Etihad, OT and the cricket for concerts. I'm all for it.

Any info on Oak View using preferred architects or if anything close is being discusses yet?
I agree this (and hotel) will kick start the next phase of the campus (and was always planned from day one I reckon...)

The MEN arena is shit, hated by everybody in the business.

No doubt it is. But im a punter and i couldn't care less about that side of things. At least getting there is easy. Getting to the Etihad is a significantly bigger ball ache. Transport is woeful. They best sort it out if this happens.

No doubt it is. But im a punter and i couldn't care less about that side of things. At least getting there is easy. Getting to the Etihad is a significantly bigger ball ache. Transport is woeful. They best sort it out if this happens.

Tbf the traffic won’t be anywhere near as bad for 20k at an arena vs 55k at the stadium....

Or they might just have events on at the same time and have 75k coming out at once haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.