Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Davies,manager......that should strike fear into every fan..........of Anderlecht,i mean.

The man is fucking useless.
Not quite so.Vinny on match days will be the Captain and will relinquish his duties as coach for that day only.Vinnie has taken over the captaincy from Samir Nasri.

Thought this would only go south when it was announced. It will certainly be interesting to see how it continues to develop nonetheless.

This was always too big a job for his first go at management esp as player/manager,i wonder where this leaves his desire to be a manager,if he wanted to play on he should have stayed with us another year,his desire to play has always led him to make wrong decisions

But he is still the manager. Only during matches Davis will have a better view from the sideline. This was the plan all along.

Davis the coach, for his knowledge on the Guardiola system.

People really are blinded by that 2 on 12.

This project needs time. People, who believe in Vnny, just have to be patient. As I said before. Completely new system, completely new group.
Still no decent striker who is ready to play. But already some great football in het first half of every game!

But he is still the manager. Only during matches Davis will have a better view from the sideline. This was the plan all along.

Davis the coach, for his knowledge on the Guardiola system.

People really are blinded by that 2 on 12.

This project needs time. People, who believe in Vnny, just have to be patient. As I said before. Completely new system, completely new group.
Still no decent striker who is ready to play. But already some great football in het first half of every game!
Davies is not a good manager,knowing vinny he won't be taking much notice of him when he is playing,i can't see how you can be a player manager and be good at both,giving nasri the armband is madness,sami is not captain materal,he will be the first to hide when things get tough,it will take twice as long if vinny is going to straddle two roles,his desire to keep playing is muddying the waters imo,i think this has come a year to soon,him wanting to play for Belgium as well shows where his head is at,of course we all wish him every success,i hope he knows what he is doing,it's good you are here so we can follow his progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.