Vincent Kompany testimonial

I wont be going.

Love Kompany as a player but saw him at close quarters on a City trip to Abu Dhabi when the cameras were not on him and have to be honest was gutted. Was the worst thing I ever did going on that trip, I think hes a self publicist.

I know this wont be popular but its how I feel. Will send my entrance money to a homeless charity though.
Perhaps he was having a bad day. I met him when he was boarding to go to Abu dhabi after 18/19 season. No cameras just me and him on the air bridge. I was trembling like a little girl and gave him my season card to sign. One of those moments where you have loads to say, but you just freeze. He made a comment about me sitting in the south stand and how the players look to us for the noise (obviously). Bit of friendly small talk and he was on his way.
As for Pep he didnt utter a word. Think I caught him at a bad time.
Jammy git bin dipper dispatcher asked for Agueros on the plane and he got a match shirt out his bag and promptly signed it. That would have been me if I hadn't bottled it. "Hello Mr Aguero" in the broken voice of the pre pubescent kid from the Simpsons

I'm coming up for this game,i'd rather not be watching loads of rags,heaven help people watching on sky if they show it and get tyler commentating lol
Appreciate that mate, but look at it like this:

It’s a great sign of respect to Vinny that these lads are willing to do this.

Whether in jest or not, they know the reception they get isn’t going to be pretty, but they’re willing to turn up to not just celebrate Vinny’s career at the club, but to also raise money for a city which many have close connections with. Giggs aside, maybe, just maybe, away from football some of them are just normal alright guys who want to help celebrate a fellow pros career and do a bit for the city.

Appreciate that mate, but look at it like this:

It’s a great sign of respect to Vinny that these lads are willing to do this.

Whether in jest or not, they know the reception they get isn’t going to be pretty, but they’re willing to turn up to not just celebrate Vinny’s career at the club, but to also raise money for a city which many have close connections with. Giggs aside, maybe, just maybe, away from football some of them are just normal alright guys who want to help celebrate a fellow pros career and do a bit for the city.
You are right,i'm a cynic by nature

I'm coming up for this game,i'd rather not be watching loads of rags,heaven help people watching on sky if they show it and get tyler commentating lol
Friendly my arse! This is brilliant PR, as the fans from Salford & Accrington can watch their local poster boys versus our lot & raise much more money for Vinny's charity.

Having a ManUre 11 will add an element of spice to the match. Hopefully they can get get Keane, Camel Gob, Granny Shagger & the Spice Boy to play too...

We need to smash the fuckers! What's the betting that Balotelli & NDJ kick them to fuck!! Lol :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.