PL denies request for more PL Winners medals

Anyone who played in the Prem, be it for 1 min, should get a medal.

Apart from that who should get medal's?

The Coaching staff? Medical staff? Etc

We were lucky to get any medals as we were only runners up to the mighty 97 point champions Liverpool.

We got 40 that's enough,pep wants some more for the kids who trained with the first team,i don't know why as they haven't won the league,it's bad enough benny has endless medals he hardly contributed for without giving the kids one as well
Pretty much what I thought. Surely 40 is enough for everyone who's played or even just been on the bench along with the coaching staff, kit man and tea lady. Spare a thought for poor Steven Gerrard who despite than magical night and 5 times la still doesn't have one.

Pretty much what I thought. Surely 40 is enough for everyone who's played or even just been on the bench along with the coaching staff, kit man and tea lady. Spare a thought for poor Steven Gerrard who despite than magical night and 5 times la still doesn't have one.
Doubt 40 would cover those you've named.

Correct, it's no big deal. If it's a cost thing then ask the club for the money, not sure why the league are making an arse of themselves
no big deal, i agree, but the FA have the power to say no, and because it is City of course that is what they would do, if it was someone else they might have gotten them.
the precedent is set though if anyone is arsed enough to keep track in the future, i'm not.

Named 25 man squad and then any youngsters who play.

Under the current rule, you could come in for your fourth game, score the winner that wins the League and not even get a medal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.