City's New Kits - 2019/20

BJL_City said:
rather admire Puma's technological feat of incorporating our history in such an extraordinary way. A vaguely sky blue shirt that turns laser blue the moment it meets moisture is some accomplishment.

so in like 45 years or so Puma have made zero technological advancements? judging by their design advancements in one barely acceptable away kit and two shiit kits, home and third, i would say that's probably on par.
the fan designed 125 kit is very nice tho.
They're all nice, from the stand, the home kit looks great, nothing else matters.

Horrible.
I still love the 125 year shirt.

And I actually rather like the Pride and away shirts, as well.

The home and third shirts are a complete loss and I look forward to a return to sanity next season. ;-)

Really liked the pride kit, and then like all of the other Puma casual stuff, they had to ruin it by putting a stupid huge design on the back.

pride_1024x576_frontandback

They're all nice, from the stand, the home kit looks great, nothing else matters.
maybe from your stand, don't tell me that i should like them when i think it's a fail, opinions are one thing but propaganda is another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.