American Sports Teams

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Who are your American sports teams if you support any ...

I have been a Browns fan since the mid 80s and they are my 3rd fave team after City and Lancashire cricket club in all of sports also like Tampa Bay Rays baseball , Orlando Magic in basketball.... and Montreal in Hockey..... Wont bother with college teams as Brits wont know any

Never been to America but keep my eyes open for the Dolphins in the NFL.

Many years ago the first game I watched was a Superbowl between them (with a slight bluey colour to the kit) or Washington REDSkins......only one team to follow.

I enjoy a little Baseball but only late in the games where it can get a little exciting but have no team.

No interest in Basketball or Ice Hockey whatsoever.

None
AF is wank,
baseball is wank,
basketball is wank,
lacrosse isn't wank but I have no idea where you would watch it
NYCFC I check the scores from time to time but the MLS is wank so lost interest about 2 years after we formed them.
Yanks love golf, but golf ain't a sport it's a hobby and it's wank
Hockey is better, on ice in Canada

NHL - Canucks. Was in Whistler several years ago and we got cheap drinks when the Canucks were playing. Been a 'fan' since. Going to Vancouver in October but unfortunately they aren't playing at home when I'm there. Will watch their games in one of the pubs.

NFL - Soft spot for Raiders because I played as them on a PS2 game i had years ago. But I'm seeing Seahawks in a couple of months so they will become my team I think.

MLB - Padres, Giants and Mariners....purely because I've seen them live and at their home stadiums. Don't really follow it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.