Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

I think it’s ridiculous to call the majority of supporters living in Rochdale spineless for supporting city, a club 15 minutes away. If it was Chelsea maybe... I’m guessing you live in ancoats or something?

On the subject of Rochdale, they are a very well run club, who, despite having a very small fan base, operate well within their means and haven’t been in financial trouble certainly in my lifetime. They get the majority of their players through loans and free transfers. My dad goes to Rochdale along with City so I’m quite familiar with them.

I live in Bury, I suggest you read my original post........I am not saying Rochdale are not a well run club, I am saying they will be looking over their shoulder. The business failures of Stuart Day which have led to the mess Bury are in, could maybe easily happen to the Owners of Rochdale. I pray no football club ever experience what Bury have been through......actually, I lie, I can think of two!!!!

I obviously come from a different era than you when football allegiances were instilled in an individual.

I live in Bury, I suggest you read my original post........I am not saying Rochdale are not a well run club, I am saying they will be looking over their shoulder. The business failures of Stuart Day which have led to the mess Bury are in, could maybe easily happen to the Owners of Rochdale. I pray no football club ever experience what Bury have been through......actually, I lie, I can think of two!!!!

I obviously come from a different era than you when football allegiances were instilled in an individual.
I see your point, i’d hope that what’s happened to bury now would warn any future owners of any lower league clubs not to gamble their future.

Football allegiances are alive and well with proper football fans, don’t worry about that.

Oldham will be next with their crackpot owner
Live close to there but they've been in decline for years, may not even be a league side come May.

Skint, ground 1/8th full ...I know let's build a big new stand we won't ever fill and then to compound it instead of arranging to play us/rags for the opening of it to maybe try & get some 'second' team support they played Middlesbrough.

Shame this couldn't happen to the dippers or rags.

Can't help but feel for the bury supporters it makes you realise just how lucky we are really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.