Gary Neville

I am afraid th
Rattus is easily one of the better pundits. Most of the bias claimed on here is imaginary.

But, if you don’t like him, consider this. His punishment for being a rag is to watch City’s beautiful football every week and have to purr about it in public.

Karma.

I am afraid that he will always be a particularly obnoxious rag rat to me, mainly for his playing days but confirmed forever by the stance he took when Eddie got kicked in the face and the way that he and Tyler continually banged on for the rest of the commentary taking an anti-City line - didn't even make a criticism of the Littlewoods fans booing an injured player off after receiving several minutes of attention from the medics.

He has left me with a lasting memory though as we sat in the Kippax wildly cheering him every time he touched the ball and singing 'Gary Neville is a Blue' until the original Sir Baconface withdrew the broken man him before he tripped over his own bowed head.

I don't like him as a commentator but he's a decent pundit.

The only time his bias has seriously pissed me off was when he laughed at Bravo getting injured and pretty much called him a pussy. Bravo was then ruled out for two months with a calf injury. Personally, I think if you're going to accuse someone of exaggerating based on nothing, you should have the balls to apologise.

Other than that, his voice is terrible and he says some stupid stuff in the moment but during the ninety minutes I probably call him a dickhead less than whoever he's sat next to.

Last game of last season when very early on it looked like Liverpool could pop us to the title when they scored, he said. All of Manchester has just groaned. Clearly he dislikes Liverpool more than us. Which is fine by me.

Last game of last season when very early on it looked like Liverpool could pop us to the title when they scored, he said. All of Manchester has just groaned. Clearly he dislikes Liverpool more than us. Which is fine by me.
Every united fan makes a big show about how much more they hate liverpool because they think it makes them a top red. Fans who've never been to manchester saying they'd rather city won the quadruple if it meant liverpool don't win the community shield.

Seems a nerdy awkward type that was brought up decent and tries his best in front of the cameras. Ultimately an ordinary guy.

Carragher though seems all smiles and laddy banter til something sets him into spitty slappy mode. A scumbag in a suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.