Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

if that's not illegal then it should be, as you said dodgy AF

You just have to google Kirs Richards and see the house his company is registered to in Chadderton, an end terrace house which would probably only sell for around £70k........I suspect Kris Richards will be a mate of Stuart Day (ex-owner) and for Dale to have purchased Bury from Day, I am sure that Dale and Day were as thick as thieves back then........then where does Alistair Campbells son suddenly come in???

Before I start, I know full well that City don't owe Bolton or Bury anything. Especially considering we've done more for both clubs than any other premier league team. However, I have two suggestions that I think City could implement which would be mutually beneficial for both clubs.

We should play at least 1 friendly per season against local clubs. More if we can fit them in. These would be early pre-season (before any tours abroad) and enable our younger players to get some game time. City will be able to guarantee 5k+ fans for every game. This should be something every premier league team HAS to do as a way of spreading the wealth. But would be great for City as a PR stunt now. Surely we could have fielded a team to play against Bury over the past couple of weeks?

We should contact these clubs and offer them an incentivised loan agreement plan. We send local clubs 5 or so players every season, we cover their wages and we pay the club a fixed amount per minute played. If it's £100 per minute they'll get £9k per game, per player, they could increase their match day takings by £45k per game. That could snowball into over £2m per season. Our players on loan would get considerably more experience doing that than playing in the EDS side. and it would cost less than what we've been paying Mangala in wages the past couple of years. It would be an investment for ourselves, because from those 5 players, we might end up selling one for £10m. Better yet, one could break into our team (like Foden) and save us £50m on a transfer fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.