Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Yes there was...said on NBCN commentary that it was looked at
All goals are reviewed. To be fair there is no reason why a review should take more than a few seconds.

I have no idea why the League call in the forensic team to review City’s goal (cue conspiracy theorists).

the last goal was checked by VAR -all goals will be checked regardless
I know all goals are supposedly checked, my point is that they are not being checked in the same fashion (and definitely not the same level of public scrutiny).

All goals are automatically VAR checked.

Although I suspect that's the moment the **** in the box goes for a slash unless its us.
See above, my point is that they are not checked in the same way.

Atkinson is a disgrace. He gives a yellow card for nothing to make up for not giving one earlier for a blatant yellow card offence.

All goals are reviewed. To be fair there is no reason why a review should take more than a few seconds.

I have no idea why the League call in the forensic team to review City’s goal (cue conspiracy theorists).
Indeed.

The difference between how our goals have been checked and how most others (aside from the Wolves goal they were desperately trying to chalk off) is akin to the difference between undertaking an execution by giving someone a cyanide pill to quietly take in their bed at home versus bringing them to the square for a meeting with the guillotine.

that last bit us upto the broadcaster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.