Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

They really need to scrap that motto quickly. The wording is atrocious and It does nobody any favours.
I don't think it's a problem, the issue is that journalists have deliberately misrepresented it in order to manufacture a controversy. "Clear and obvious error" has never referred to matters of "fact" like handball or offside, only to decisions like penalties where the referee has to make a judgement. That explains why our ridiculous handball decision was given by VAR, but the blatant penalty wasn't overruled because it was judged that the referee saw it and made a decision that wasn't obviously wrong, on wrong as a matter of opinion. It's bollocks, but it is consistent, yet fans are using the 'clear and obvious error' to refer to all decisions, which it was never intended to do. Although personally, I think it should apply to all decisions.

Threshold not met pmsl

Wtf is that even supposed to mean because I will guarantee the threshold will be met if that’s Salah.

Mount and Maddison as it stands. Foden needs to start more important games for City.

Ok , so if Mount or Maddison were City players which of our players would they displace ? DeBruyne , Silva , Bernardo , Sterling , Mahrez , Sane , Rodri , Fernandinho ? , now if Foden was at Leicester or Chelsea or a lesser club he would start EVERY game , the fact he makes the bench every week is a hell of an achievement and proof of his determination to progress with our club. Foden under Pep's guidance will become the most influential midfielder in an England shirt since Gascoigne , a little patience is all that is needed.

If that wasn’t a foul on Barkley wasn’t it deliberate handball and shouldn’t it have been a yellow card ?

Really this is because the PGMOL were so reluctant to bring in VAR, and now they have done, they have to do it in their own unique way that's different from the rest of Europe. Because the refs can't lose their power.

I had a power nap at half time, can someone tell me did they show the lines drawn on the screen for the Norwich 2nd goal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.