Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Just saw the "tackle" on Martial that didn't result in a penalty. To be fair, that's nearly as baffling as our one last weekend.
giphy.gif

but the broadcasters choose whether it appears on teh screen to the viewers or not....just look at the utd game there........the onyl one that we sw the VAR review for was teh non penalty on Rashford (correct decision which VAR backed up again)

Based on the utd game do you think the utd fans will think VAR is against them? Potential sending off not seen on the screens by the TV audience (though reviewed by VAR), Potential offsisde in the build up to the first Palace goal (correctly not given and reviewed by VAR) - but the utd fans will be asking why it want viewed (for the TV audience)?

Its swings and roundabouts Karen and you need to get over this.....I couldnt care one way or another to be honest but I can guarantee you it will spoil your experience of games/the season if you dont.....
FFS They have to show the close var reviews as it's happening,that is the rule of var,it's not down to the broadcaster to choose,the only ones they will show is the tight calls like our ones,i don't need to get over anything thanks,nothing ever changes if you sit down and say nothing

According to NBC, United should have 3 penalties, James doesn't dive and VAR screwed them over.
To be fair, that Tony Marshal one was a blatant penalty. With this and our non-penalty last week, it seems they've set the bar extremely high to overrule a dodgy penalty decision. It'll be interesting to see what the first one that is overruled will be, because based on the first few examples, it'd need to involve a karate kick to the head to be overturned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.