Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

So many absolutely horrid “fans” of that club.

We have a few bad ones, as well, mind, but the vast majority of our supporters denounce and shame them whenever they rear their ugly mugs, whilst much of the United (and Liverpool) support seems to be contingent on it from a lot of what I have seen and experienced.

I despaired looking at their line up today. They've got some attacking talent, but the rest of their starting eleven is shit. People slag off Liverpool's midfield, but Arsenal's midfield today is Willock, Xhaka, Guendouzi and Ceballos. I bet they're shitting themselves.

Tbf you don’t really need a midfield v the dippers.

They usually bypass the midfield with balls over the top into the channels.

The key to sorting the dippers is to stop that and to stop their full backs launching crosses in.

Having said that, Xhaka is probably the worst player I’ve ever seen at a top 6 side.

FFS They have to show the close var reviews as it's happening,that is the rule of var,it's not down to the broadcaster to choose,the only ones they will show is the tight calls like our ones,i don't need to get over anything thanks,nothing ever changes if you sit down and say nothing

is that in the stadium or out of the stadium or both

in that case you ahve answered your own and other critique so thanks......that is why they spend time pouring over ours and not so uch time going over others....as you say all ours were boderline/very close (mm's in the case of GJ goal being disallowed cause Raz was offside by such a small amount) - this is the way it will be as that is the way we play

we will have more VAR reviews than any other team - I hope you can deal with that......

I will stand up and cry foul when I think there is something to cry foul about - FFP yes - disgusting and corrupt - the bias of the media - again obvious and they are my biggest single hatred (not just sports media). Rigged elections - yup .....and brexit.

But for me the only bad decision was the non penalty on Rodri - VAR or no VAR, it should have been given. The utd fans will be thinking the same on teh Martial one today that looked like a penalty to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.