Var debate 2019/20

Yes I counted two not given in the area.

You’ll have to watch match choice to see them as don’t have the minutes of the game with me.
Just spoke to a rag mate who said there was the Martial one and a Rashford one not given, he was raging. The highlights on SKY don’t show Rashford’s so I can only presume there’s fuck all in it, they would be going mental otherwise. The Martial one shown on the highlights is outside the box full stop, it carries on into the box but that’s completely irrelevant.

He didn't create a goal scoring op,it brushed his arm and or the defenders arm,no-one can say for sure who it came off,it didn't change direction gabby had a lot of work to do,eric didn't create the opp or had it under control or possession of the ball

If you cannt even admit it came of Laportes arm when several players of our own have alluded to that in their comments then there is no point.

It created an opportunity accidentally (not deliverately)

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/citytv-landing
Look at the city website highlights...7:21 - 7:41 (and at about 7.40 you can clearly see it hit Laportes arm)..the corner is an outs winging corner by KDB with his right foot meaning that if noone touhes the ball it would of ended up going out of the penalty area somwhere probably to the left of where the ref is initially stood as the ball is crossed and the the right of the Number 28 spurs player....look at where the ball does end up (with GJ just near the edge of teh 6 yd aea when he takes his first touch yet Laporte is probably about a yd or two to the right and a yd in front of the penalty spot when it comes off his arm......

the ball actually changes direction completely

It is bent. In my opinion it is bent. Bent as a 5 bob note! You've got your opinion and I've got mine.
And mine is based on fact. The fact that no penalties have been over turned (whether given or not given) shows it’s the opposite of bent. If it was bent, then United would have had one or two extra today.

You may as well give up as those that think they broke their own rules ruling out the goal are never going to suddenly change their view now.

I think the law is an arse but according to the IFAB link, it was rightly ruled out. It won’t just happen to us though, I hope. I’m still fucking fuming about it though.

I agree - the rule is absolutely wrong on a number of levels....i was gutted by the disallowed goal as it winning was nothing short or what we deserved...

the fact that utd had a couple of calls go against them today alos makes a mocker of some on here who have been saying all week that VAR would rule in their favour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.