Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Re: Scousers

My only question is how do they keep the core of their players without injury for the most part? Baffling to say the least.

Klopps pattern is that he always starts tehm but as long as they aint hasing the game (which usually they aint) he strts his subs with about 20 mins to go....happens a lot esp with Firminno - Im guessing this helps

Pepe looked a talent, and I quite like Guendouzi, but apart from those 2 and Aubemayang, the rest of the starters are mid table at best, why no lacazette?

Klopps pattern is that he always starts tehm but as long as they aint hasing the game (which usually they aint) he strts his subs with about 20 mins to go....happens a lot esp with Firminno - Im guessing this helps
Thanks but I'm sorry it doesn't. I mean which manager doesn't make subs. These guys went deep into CL, won and did very well in the league. No injuries to their important players except a couple or so who get fit in no time. Have they undergone any doping tests?

It's the over all work of the medical, training and physio team. Since Kornmeyer came in from Byern München, the amount of muscle injuries have decreased significantly. Over time they gather enough data about players that they know when and how to adapt training and rest to prevent injuries.

It's the over all work of the medical, training and physio team. Since Kornmeyer came in from Byern München, the amount of muscle injuries have decreased significantly. Over time they gather enough data about players that they know when and how to adapt training and rest to prevent injuries.[/QUOT

Impact injuries have got absolutely nothing to do with medical or training improvements , you just got lucky last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.