Are rattles illegal now?

awest

Thinking of taking my rattle to Bournmouth tomorrow but a friend of mine reckons they are now banned. Is this true?

I wouldn't want to be stood next to you with a fuckin' rattlesnake hissing at me; )
source.gif

Posted on the Maine Road thread the other day that I hit a United fan with my rattle (accidentally) in the mid 60s when I was on my own in the scoreboard end surrounded by United fans. He looked like he wanted to batter me but as I was 10/11 he didn't.

Was walking home on my own after a game in Ardwick around that time when a bloke and his son tried to take it off me. They didnt but I told my estranged Dad about it and as I knew where they lived he went round to batter the Dad. Was strange as Ardwick in the 60s was basically 100% Blue.

I used to take my rattle in the scoreboard end in the mid 60's, god help anyone stood near me when Derek Kevan scored.....:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.