Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal should have been 2-0 up before Liverpool had any clear chances. Also nice to see Liverpool get a penalty for a pull back on his shirt, typical. Wonder if VAR would have given it if the ref didn't.

Chelsea should have had a penalty too. Why aren't they looking for possible penalties in the box?

Not clear & obvious like Laporte's handball.

Brushed over rashford diving then
I stick by it, he would be lucky to be first choice at West Brom. This player for all his faults however has done one good thing. Shown me the lengths football fans will go to in order to have their core gut instinct acknowledged in the positive. They showed blind faith and must fall on their sword with him now however undignified a manor it may be.

The alternative is to acknowledge to ones self you are a poor judge of a person. A deep offence to ones instinctive ideals they hold keenly, it is not dissimilar to a girl you like fucking you off if you approach. The reaction to it i believe is similar in source. Pogba is another example of this car crash rhetoric.

tl;dr utd are a living breathing social experiment for me at the moment with redcafe the platform for my studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.