4.Vince
5.Pope
6.Stokes
7.Foakes
8.Broad
9.Archer
10.Leach
11.Anderson

But I imagine we will persevere with Denly, Bairstow, Buttler and possibly Roy.

I think Roy will be dropped for sure, that may be the only change, but I’d drop Butler too.

Vince has had his chance for me, I wouldn’t be bringing him back.

yes

he needs to refocus his game and play country cricket and get picked on merit and not because he is captain, forget he is still in and scored some runs and the media and everybody think england have a chance today hahahaha the whole team is in a mess and the batting order is crazy and one swallow does not make a summer

forget england winning today its not going to happen ?? the aussies have a new ball in 8 overs and if they nick one or 2 wicket before the new ball then it will be over before lunch, then the shit hits the fans and roots late batting a score will mean nothing, all i can say is prove me wrong today england ?? go and win the test and get back in the ashes with 2 test to come, but will it mean anything sadly i doubt it because the trouble england are in is deeper than one good innings
root for me is our only genuine test batsman,but the captaincy is draining him.id have him as a batsman but no idea who as captain.we need to have a almost totally different test team than one day team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.