Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match turned when Rodri came on. Stiffened us up and we immediately got into our attacking patterns and pinned them back

Great goal by Aguero and Silva.

Don't agree that was a stonewall penalty. I hate VAR, but I wouldn't have overturned the onfield decision, Silva's foot comes down onto Lerma's, not the other way around. Silva was looking for the pen and searching for the contact.

This needs to be highlighted even more now it’s blatant what’s going on,it so far hasn’t effected the game ( us winning at the moment) but I called it and so did others every match this will be the same especially if the game is on a knife edge corrupt as fuck ..

There is no fucking point in var.
But there is. The point is for "important" teams to win and they've already created a 2 point gap through the first 3 matches to ensure it happens. By the end of the season when Liverpool lift the trophy with 5 games to spare their goal will have been achieved.

Moving forward they'll be able to get both City and Spurs out of the top 4 and restore the United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea top 4 that all the fans want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.