Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit for Mahrez, he was great at AFCON and great in our first game. So hard to break into this first team - well unless your name is Ilkay.

Dunno why but since the Tottenham champions league game I just cannot get excited anymore about football. After what happened this season against Tottenham, I just laughed and turned the tv off. Today I had to wash my car and city was on and instead I just washed my car and I’m sitting on the couch for the second half. Aguero scored and I just sat patiently waiting for the var response. Is anyone else experiencing this football depression? I just can’t put my finger on it.

They are still ens,why bother even doing the review if they are not going to over turn it,,salad shirt barely touched =pen,stand on daves foot = no pen,selective shite
That’s down to the ref though.

Var didn’t intervene on either (or any all season for any team). There’s a difference between bent and not fit for purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.