Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

I have a feeling i'll be posting this in a lot of threads this season...

Technology - perfectly adequate
System - seems to work okay in every other fucking country
English Referees - shite and fucking corrupt to fuck.

Fuck Kevin Friend

All VAR does is give useless officials an additional option to fuck up.

Silva was absolutely magic all game. Vintage, he could play here until he’s 40. We looked lethargic and sloppier than usual. I know it was hot but it’s hot for them too and they had 20% of the ball.

Our Soft belly was exposed at times with gundogan in the middle infront of otamendi who had another one of his David Luiz impersonator type of games today. Zinchenko wasn’t much better either just seemed dozy today, Laporte held them together and Ederson came up with the big saves when needed, remember when people used to say he doesn’t make saves?

The rest of the starters were simply alright, Sergio looked a lot sharper and probably won’t be too happy we strolled through the last 25 minutes as he looked like he wanted that hatrick.

Rodri coming on gave us the control that we had been lacking all game and gave us that comfortable win. a rolls Royce of a player already and it’s clear to see he’s still got plenty of adjusting and improving to do over the coming games too. Exciting

Var is going to dominate this thread. Was a clear penalty, you won’t find a single sane fan regardless of what team they support that will say that isn’t a penalty, they’re clearly using it wrongly to back refs but it’s not going to be changed until at the very earliest the end of the season and at least it’s consistent, has there been a single on field penalty decision overturned yet? Let’s not have every single thread making us sound like scousers claiming everything is out to get us. statistically it’s going to happen to us more because we have the ball in the opponents box more but we’re not alone, i watched 3 games this weekend Chelsea united and us and it’s happened to Chelsea and us which didn’t impact the result and the most blatant of penalties you’ll ever see prevented United from getting points yesterday so let’s just not have 100 pages of scouse “everyone’s out to get us” hysteria.

David Silva, take a bow. Imperious. 10/10...and that’s without even being awarded a CLEAR AND OBVIOUS penalty!!!
Ederson, if he can control the crazy rush of blood to the head, WILL BE the best goalkeeper the Premier League has ever seen! Fantastic performance of shot stopping today.

KDB was excellent in his link up play, but just a hair off his brilliant best. Should have scored and put the game away, but still an 8/10.
Laporte...is he so good on a regular basis that we just don’t recognize how brilliant he is?
Bernardo had a quiet game by his standards, but always available and lively.
Walker was lucky he didn’t get a yellow earlier and blunt his game entirely. Not the smartest player I’ve ever seen with Cancelo on the bench.
Sterlings run, control and goal would not have happened 18 months ago. What a player he has developed into.

MOTM Silva, closely followed by Ederson. Aguero the poacher was industrious, but his opportunism today was brilliant.
Team was 9/10 at times, but a 7.5/10 overall.

Just waiting for a ref to award us a pen and VAR to overturn it , also what if Sterlings shot had gone in when he was flagged offside ? would VAR had to review it or does the linesman raising his flag negate any VAR review (another way to screw us over)
Nobody knows which makes it worse.

David Silva, take a bow. Imperious. 10/10...and that’s without even being awarded a CLEAR AND OBVIOUS penalty!!!
Ederson, if he can control the crazy rush of blood to the head, WILL BE the best goalkeeper the Premier League has ever seen! Fantastic performance of shot stopping today.

KDB was excellent in his link up play, but just a hair off his brilliant best. Should have scored and put the game away, but still an 8/10.
Laporte...is he so good on a regular basis that we just don’t recognize how brilliant he is?
Bernardo had a quiet game by his standards, but always available and lively.
Walker was lucky he didn’t get a yellow earlier and blunt his game entirely. Not the smartest player I’ve ever seen with Cancelo on the bench.
Sterlings run, control and goal would not have happened 18 months ago. What a player he has developed into.

MOTM Silva, closely followed by Ederson. Aguero the poacher was industrious, but his opportunism today was brilliant.
Team was 9/10 at times, but a 7.5/10 overall.
Kdb was awfull for most of the game lost count amount of times he gave the ball away still looks half a yard short.

Kev, reached milestone of fewest games to make 50 assists in premier league, by someways. didn't quite catch the numbers but it looked like about a dozen fewer.
Sergio passed Mane for most Prem goals in 2019 calendar year so far. keep it up Kun!
i can't wait wait to see the extent of the Var decisions in the champions league where we are well and truly loved.

Only thing I’ve been doing is practise. Practise NOT to celebrate a goal before VAR-investigation. I tell you it’s a lot harder than I though. Despite the challenge one thing is clear: ... it definitely takes away the joy of celebrating a goal.

3-1 made up a bit. But I need to practise. And get used to it. Or lose enjoying football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.