Var debate 2019/20

upto you..im fine with you staying but stop the whiging about things you dont agree with...disagree by all means but dont cry about people posting things on a message board
Whinging and crying eh. Think you have me mixed up with somebody else.
You’ve made the same point over and over for the last week. You bore me to fucking tears - which in fairness is probably why you think I’m crying.
Easy mistake.

that Silva non-penalty was exactly what VAR was intended to address. What a joke.

agree - i dont understand how a ref with the aid of video replay doesnt over turn that.....I can undersant inthe quickness of the game how a ref misses it but with replay it is clear as day - the VAR officials need to be stronger

And just like i keep seeing what i consider as utter bollocks from others - and i will challenge it (if i choose to or not) - if you cant handle it, go somewhere else

You are constantly challenging posters and defending VAR No other team is getting screwed over every week by VAR/the man who watches it. All the VAR man has to say is did you see him step on Silvas foot. If he says no it is a penalty, if he says yes then we are well and truly fucked.
Three games and fucked over 4 times, that says it all.

Whinging and crying eh. Think you have me mixed up with somebody else.
You’ve made the same point over and over for the last week. You bore me to fucking tears - which in fairness is probably why you think I’m crying.
Easy mistake.

if i bore you dont read and dont comment - easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.