Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

Perfect start to the day. An under par City win at Bournemouth and England beat Australia in an unbelievably tense finish.

Now, if only Newcastle decide to turn up at Spurs...

How the f#ck ref watch or any self-respecting pundit can defend V.A.R. for not awarding Merlin a penalty is beyond me.

But apparently it's not bent according to some?
This! Even the commentators were saying we’ve had more VAR than others and they couldn’t understand why it wasn’t a pen!
Other than that we still showed glimpses of our supremacy!

PEP What can I say? Everybody knows @21LVA. He has a sense, a move between the lines like no one else in the world - he is a fighter.

PEP We weren’t at our best, but knowing the conditions, the way they defend, they don’t press, they wait, sit back, wait for the counter attack, so there wasn’t rhythm but we solved it.

PEP I thought Harry Wilson scored an incredible goal. When one guy scores in that way you can applaud, so congratulate him. There was nothing @edersonmoraes93 could have done.

De
Not at our best but we did what we needed to do and those 3 points come in very nicely.
Some poor performances but Merlin was a joy at times.Don`t know what was the matter with KDB today but he was quite wasteful with a lot of his passing.Still he is allowed the odd bad game.
Walker worries me with his defending and maybe the chance for Cancelo to make a name for himself.We looked a lot better once Rodders came on.[/QU
Kdb was awfull for most of the game lost count amount of times he gave the ball away still looks half a yard short.
kdb had a mare of a game.

Sloppy in possession, bullied for an hour and not at our best. Key save at 2-1 and Rodri made huge difference. Fair play to Bournemouth for at least trying to play football unlike last time but despite all our problems we were still too good. If anyone can explain why no penalty was awarded after VAR let me know

Also, sort your camera angles out, Bournemouth.

Worse than the old White Hart Lane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.