******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Bad decision to use DRS. However, The umpires no call for LBW was absolutely criminal. That’s as plumb as you will see and he has absolutely bottled it. Shocking decision.
Nah, the fact it hit front pad made it an appeal that should have been turned down, too much going on and it served the Aussies right for wasting their review.

Agree. But just because they should have used their reviews better does not take away from how poor the umpires no call was. With no DRS umpire got the fire one right and the second so badly wrong. DRS was brought in to eradicate the howlers. That no decision was a howler. The fact Australia had no challenges left doesn’t change the fact.
I agree, but if the Aussie's had taken their chances (dropped catch and misfiled in the last couple of overs) it wouldn't have come down to that last umpiring decision.

Wowowow!

What an unbelievable knock from Stokes. To go from Australia being 132-2 to Archer getting those 6 quick wickets then still the impossible to be done is remarkable.

Another Ashes classic.

Game on for the series as well... Just brilliant.

Delighted they didn’t have a review, but watched the Lyon delivery to stokes and me and my brother both said ( without a replay ) that’s out. The standard of umpiring this series is woeful. That said, get the f*** in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.