Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

We were certainly no where near our best but deserved the win. Merlin was MOTM with another masterclass performance, and Kun took his chances brilliantly. Defensively we looked shaky, Walker had a shocker, especially in the first half and was possibly a tad fortunate to stay on the field. Zinchenko was beaten too easily and struggles against pace. But a win is all that matters in the end.

Great three points. Good win. Performance could have been better.

Bournemouth gave it a good go, but our quality shone through and the victory was fully deserved.

A typical Raheem goal and two typical Sergio efforts, I must say that Harry Wilson's free-kick was stunning; one of the best I’ve seen.

Dave proved how valuable to the team he already is by coming on and steadying the ship. He’s certainly a big lad; not quite on the Benjamin Mendy level, but a beast nonetheless.

But how the trod on Merlin's foot wasn’t a penalty is beyond me, unless there really is an agenda against us.

Merlin MotM, but good performances from Nico, Oleks Raheem and Sergio.

Comfortable victory.
Bit lackluster by our normal standards and why is Walker putting himself about so much?
The one aspect of VAR I thought we would benefit from was penalties missed by the ref in real time but picked up by VAR but now we've had two stonewallers turned down by VAR.

Not our best performance, mixed showing from several players. KDB veered between very good and dismal, Raz was anonymous at times then bursts into life, bit worried about how flat Bernado continues to look, Walker is the KDB of our back 4 in that he can be brilliant then super sloppy (could have been sent off within the 1st 10 minutes).
Our midfield got bullied for most of the 1st half and the opening 15 minutes of the 2nd until Rodri came on. Not great today from Gundo, hardly noticed he was playing.
Another couple of important saves from Ederson at crucial times.
Kun was looking sharp today which is encouraging.
People need to realise that the VAR refs are not over-ruling 50/50 pen decisions if the ref on the pitch does not give them, no need to get your agenda panties in a twist.
Basically, job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.