******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team for the next test? Pope in for Roy, Anderson for Woakes, Bairstow to open, with Buttler taking the gloves?

Anderson will definitely play but I worry the Roy experiment won’t come to its end until after the series.

So is anyone going to the real Old Trafford for the next test then? Going on the Friday so really pleased there's something on the game and it isn't a dead rubber.

So is anyone going to the real Old Trafford for the next test then? Going on the Friday so really pleased there's something on the game and it isn't a dead rubber.
I'd say to anyone on here that if you've got tickets for days 3 and/or 4, enjoy yourselves. Day 5 might be pushing it, unless the occasionally iffy Manchester weather intervenes.

England had an appeal left I think. All the more reason why it was baffling not to give it.
That's poor from the umpire, then. I only watched the last 15mins or so and assumed Root & Bairstow had already wasted ours, as you do. Maybe the umpire thought the same!

That's poor from the umpire, then. I only watched the last 15mins or so and assumed Root & Bairstow had already wasted ours, as you do. Maybe the umpire thought the same!

Surely they don't take that into consideration. It's just a decision in the moment and one under massive pressure. Thankfully it was a massive cockup!

Just shows in any sport you need lady luck on your side. The fumbled run out, the wrong review and the umpire missing a nailed on lbw. All in the last two overs. But what a game and what an innings by Stokes, a proper man and a proper hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.