Var debate 2019/20

If you believe it’s bent then why do you even bother?

Can you tell me, if it’s bent, then why has no decision on a penalty been overturned in 29 matches rather than just us? Or is that to make it less obvious as well?

As for 3 in 3 being suspect, was it or was it not a penalty on McTominay (sp?) yesterday?

You’re talking biased crap. Every set of fans (just about) hates var already, everyone thinks it’s screwing them and that’s after 3 games. I’m sure it will be unanimous by game week 15. Var is absolutely not fit for purpose and their rules on ‘clear and obvious’ just have to change. But that doesn’t mean that City are the one and only target and saying that is the case is pure paranoia.
Have Liverpool been on the recieving end yet?

Yeah but sure the refs needed more help

Easiest job in the world this refereeing lark. Spent years being defended and having excuses made for them, because it’s such a difficult job. They get the help they need and they are so fucking arrogant they don’t even use it. They think they run the game and at the moment, they are correct.

Have Liverpool been on the recieving end yet?
Not yet no. But having watched all three of their games, there hasn’t been call for it yet. I’m hope they’re saving theirs up for a truly bad time.

If we get halfway through the season and they still haven’t had something go against them by VAR then I’ll get suspicious. 3 games is a little premature for that in my opinion.

As someone said earlier , 3 games in & the magic has gone , we’re trying to win matches with a var ball & chain round one leg , sure we’ll beat the likes of Bournemouth but in top of the table clashes , fine margins etc , we know what’s going to happen .

Oi fuck off sweep,giving them 5 pens in 3 games would have been a bit obvious,3 in 3 is already suspect

This is the kind of stuff that discredits any discussion.

United clearly got shafted on it yesterday. Only a biased fool would say otherwise.

It’s not being done against us.

It’s being done against the tech. Refs want it gone.

System put in place to eliminate fuck ups.
Doesn't eliminate fuck ups.

What's the point?
This. So VAR is not eliminating fuck ups but ruling out goals for armpits being 5mm offside.
3rd game, 7 points, 2 good away wins and a battering against a top 3 side and I’ve been left cold or angry with all 3 games, really needs fucking off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.