Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

He is an odd one for sure. He can look to be having a great game then seems to stumble and slip at vital moments, usually costing us a goal. He still hasn't cut out that lunging in either.
in reality, how many goals has he "usually cost us" ?

Silva was absolutely magic all game. Vintage, he could play here until he’s 40. We looked lethargic and sloppier than usual. I know it was hot but it’s hot for them too and they had 20% of the ball.

Our Soft belly was exposed at times with gundogan in the middle infront of otamendi who had another one of his David Luiz impersonator type of games today. Zinchenko wasn’t much better either just seemed dozy today, Laporte held them together and Ederson came up with the big saves when needed, remember when people used to say he doesn’t make saves?

The rest of the starters were simply alright, Sergio looked a lot sharper and probably won’t be too happy we strolled through the last 25 minutes as he looked like he wanted that hatrick.

Rodri coming on gave us the control that we had been lacking all game and gave us that comfortable win. a rolls Royce of a player already and it’s clear to see he’s still got plenty of adjusting and improving to do over the coming games too. Exciting

Var is going to dominate this thread. Was a clear penalty, you won’t find a single sane fan regardless of what team they support that will say that isn’t a penalty, they’re clearly using it wrongly to back refs but it’s not going to be changed until at the very earliest the end of the season and at least it’s consistent, has there been a single on field penalty decision overturned yet? Let’s not have every single thread making us sound like scousers claiming everything is out to get us. statistically it’s going to happen to us more because we have the ball in the opponents box more but we’re not alone, i watched 3 games this weekend Chelsea united and us and it’s happened to Chelsea and us which didn’t impact the result and the most blatant of penalties you’ll ever see prevented United from getting points yesterday so let’s just not have 100 pages of scouse “everyone’s out to get us” hysteria.

Don't know how to highlight, but which stonewall penalty did the rags not get. The Martial one which starts outside the box (free kick), or Rashford one where fell because running to quick and turning

in reality, how many goals has he "usually cost us" ?

I'm not keeping count I'm not that obsessed but he does tend to on occasion. He still has a tendency to do those on the floor lunging tackles that are at least a yellow card as was today.

Tricky fixture,so a great 3 points.

Pep got the starting line up wrong but rectified it,and probably saved the game,when Rodri was brought on (who is fucking ace btw...)

Sergio looked far better today,great game - my MOTM

Finally,and what will once again dominate this thread.....VAR is fucking shite
Mate if you think Walker is only good enough as a back up you’ve become spoilt, do you want the best player in the world in every position ? Do you think you can have a side where every player is as good as the next ?

“ rubbish “ FFS 2 players who’ve had huge hand in the centurions and Fourmidables, a 1-3 away win when we’ve not been at our best and you want to spend time sending messages about our rubbish fullbacks ? Jesus Christ

Yes , it is sad. I am quite embarrassed to read some of the posts. Boo boys at the ready really, waiting for the chance to raise their heads above the parapet. Wish they would support a top team instead.

Didn't see match as working, but KDB getting stick re his performance on here, yet on five live commentator and Mathew Upson gushing about him and how good he is

Fu*k me do many on here actualy watch football games .we done what Ajak and Liverpool did donkeys years ago .We destroyed and demoralized Bournemouth .At times it was not easy or pretty but last 20 min we could have controlled any team in the world
We are brilliant rejoice and enjoy

Nonsense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.