Taking kids to City game

They are a pain in the arse under about 8 . They get bored so they just kick the seat in front of them, usually with me sitting in it. They are constantly up and down. They ruin the match for whoever they are with and anyone sat within 3 seats of them either way. Get a babysitter.
Totally agree. Tried my kids a few times when they were younger but 8 seemed to be about the age they were able to fully concentrate and not be a massive pain in the arse.

Far too young in my opinion. But other people will tell you they did it and it was fine. Ultimately, it's a decision you'll have to make for yourself.
QPR fan here treating my son to the Watford game, question is do you get to see the players entering the ground before the game?

QPR fan here treating my son to the Watford game, question is do you get to see the players entering the ground before the game?
They get off the coach outside the main entrance, get there early to get a spot at the barrier, there's kids stuff going on & giveaways as well.

Mate from work took his daughter to united for her first match on Saturday, ended up going home at half-time because she was getting too hot in the sun
Took my lad to watch Rochdale and Charlton for his first match last year. Stood up in the Sandy lane end, freezing cold, wind and rain. Lots of banter, swearing at the opposing players, he had pie and hot chocolate while I had a pint at half time and change out of 25 quid. He loved it and since has been to many City games. Took a bit of a chance but luckily he never asked me to buy him a Rochdale shirt.

I took my middle lad when he was 6 to the nil nil v Kiev.
I must admit it wasn't a great game. As soon as he had eaten his half time hot dog he wanted to go home. To be fair 3yrs later he has no interest in football either the quality of football or the hot dog has made him want to go again.
Now my youngest who is now 6 keeps asking when can he go and loves putting his kit on when City are on the TV.
I do wonder if 6 is still too young.

I took my middle lad when he was 6 to the nil nil v Kiev.
I must admit it wasn't a great game. As soon as he had eaten his half time hot dog he wanted to go home. To be fair 3yrs later he has no interest in football either the quality of football or the hot dog has made him want to go again.
Now my youngest who is now 6 keeps asking when can he go and loves putting his kit on when City are on the TV.
I do wonder if 6 is still too young.
get him down to the ground
i cant believe all this too young nonsense,i was 3 in 68 when mi grandad took me in with mi sis and dad
if they dont like it fare enough,get them introduced to their heritage young i say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.