Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Fernandinho playing besides him some time.

...our battle team?.... :-)
Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Stones
Fernandinho Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Aguero Jesus
Stones LB? What the shit?

Stones is soft, should put Angelino in there then mate. I'd say Mendy but you can't really send someone into a battle knowing that he will get injured with the slightest touch.

Too good a footballer to be looked upon as a one position def mid imo. He is worthy of his place for his passing ability irrespective.

He is a level better than Gundogan imo, full stop. He always looks to move the ball forward as the first option, which G doesn't, he's close to Fern level at recovering the ball & he showed last week, he could shoot if we want him to.

So imo, unless he needs rest, he should be in the team ahead of Gundogan, even if Fern plays. If Gundo then wins back that job, fair enough.

No comparison at the moment. Rodri is currently more consistent on the ball than KDB.

I think he is our best DM, already, and, if he is in the team, he should play there. Dinho and Gundo can play other positions.

I think in most games, Pep will look to build his team selection around Rodri.

Stones LB? What the shit?

Stones is soft, should put Angelino in there then mate. I'd say Mendy but you can't really send someone into a battle knowing that he will get injured with the slightest touch.
Pity Mangala is gone (bet you never thought you've hear that right?)

I think he is our best DM, already, and, if he is in the team, he should play there. Dinho and Gundo can play other positions.

I think in most games, Pep will look to build his team selection around Rodri.

It's possible Fern could be more effective defensively later in the season, when the going gets tough. I'm particularly thinking re getting across covering Zinchenko, who still looks like he has never played fullback before. But both Rodri & Fernandinho could play several positions imo, in the same team if required. Either could drop in & out of a back 3 but equally, either could get forward.

Rodri : You don't notice him when he's in the game as he just blends in and makes everything tick, but you REALLY notice him when he's not out there. This is the best compliment that I can give him.

Can't understand why he was not playing from the off. They had that tall guy Billings in midfield and the height of Rodri as lone would have been beneficial. Every game he has played really well.
Peps team selection baffle me and a few others at times.

Can't understand why he was not playing from the off. They had that tall guy Billings in midfield and the height of Rodriguez as lone would have been beneficial. Every game he has played really well.
Peps team selection baffle me and a few others at times.
decent Ninja edit, I must say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.