******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched over after our game had finished (kept tabs with the BBC app during the game). Fuck me, that last hour was nerve wracking. Nearly as bad as last season's run in. That last couple of overs with the spilled catch (Harris, wasn't it?), the fumbled run out by Lyon and the poor decision by the umpire, giving Stokes not out when he was plumb lbw; I could feel myself aging by the minute.

The best thing about the Test ending a day early is we're spared from having to hear Tim Paine's ghastly voice whilst he's wicket keeping.

What's the hate thing with Lyon? I'm not up to speed with the politics of cricket. I'm happy to hate him in future if someone could give me a valid reason.
He’s always been quite vocal in the media in Ashes series, try googling “Matt Prior and Nathan Lyon”.

Switched over after our game had finished (kept tabs with the BBC app during the game). Fuck me, that last hour was nerve wracking. Nearly as bad as last season's run in. That last couple of overs with the spilled catch (Harris, wasn't it?), the fumbled run out by Lyon and the poor decision by the umpire, giving Stokes not out when he was plumb lbw; I could feel myself aging by the minute.
The Aussie's might moan about the poor decision but the umpires have been shocking for both sides in all 3 tests and the Aussie's made a terrible review just before.

The Aussie's might moan about the poor decision but the umpires have been shocking for both sides in all 3 tests and the Aussie's made a terrible review just before.
Not questioning that. What on earth Paine was thinking about when he reviewed that lbw appeal is beyond me. Wasn't even close to pitching inside leg stump. Anyhow, I'm amazed those two umpires were left in charge after the first test. They've been atrocious. For both sides, as you said.

The cheat will be back for the 4th test.

Anderson in for Woakes?

Hopefully the next two tests will be just as thrilling.

I’m sure when Sky showed the hawk eye of the LBW that wasn’t given they said original decision out? I was watching without sound so thought it was all over when I saw that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.